Who Wants to Win $1,000?
We are an independent wealth management firm headquartered in Solon, Ohio.
We are delighted to announce that we will be accepting the 8th annual $1,000 scholarship application.
This non-need-based scholarship is open to any graduating high school senior who intends to attend college in the Fall of 2022.
Candidates will be judged on the academic and approximate 500-word essay. The question to be answered is
“What Does Financial Responsibility Mean To You?”
All applications must be submitted to Sunwook Jin via email (SJIN@REDWOODFN.COM). Please send no later than 5:00 pm on April 30, 2022.
You MUST include the following in the email:
- Write “Redwood Scholarship Application for 2022” in the subject line.
- Provide your name, date of birth, address, email address, and the best phone # to reach you.
- Name of your High School.
- Proof of GPA: Either copy of your transcript or a letter from a school official on the school’s letterhead.
- Future Academic Plans: Accredited Post-Secondary Institution.
- How did you hear about the scholarship?
- A 500-word essay (attach a word document)
Your applications will be reviewed by the Redwood Financial Network Judges Panel members.