Who Wants to Win $1,000?
Redwood Financial Network, a boutique wealth management firm is delighted to announce that they will be accepting 4th annual $1,000 scholarship application.
This non-need based scholarship is open to any graduating high school senior who has intentions of attending college in the Fall of 2018.
Candidates will be judged on academic merit, extra-curricular activities, and most importantly, around 500-word essay. The question to be answered is
“What Does Financial Responsibility Mean To You?”
All applications must be submitted to Sunwook Jin via email (SJIN@REDWOODFN.COM). Please send no later than 5:00 pm on April 30, 2018.
You MUST include the following in the email:
- Write “Redwood Scholarship Application for 2018” in the subject line.
- Provide your name, date of birth, address, email address and the best phone # to reach you.
- Name of your High School and Overall Grade Point Average (GPA).
- Proof of your GPA: Either copy of your transcript or a letter from a school official on school’s letterhead.
- Future Academic Plans: Accredited Post-Secondary Institution: ________________
- Are you related to a client of Redwood Financial Network? If yes, list their name and relationship to you.
- 500-word essay – either in the body of the email or attach a word document.
Your applications will be reviewed by members of the Redwood Financial Network Judges Panel. 50% of the weighting of your application will be based on the answer to our essay question.