1. SCHEDULE A MEETING
The first step is to schedule an appointment.
2. RISK ASSESSMENT AND PLANNING QUESTIONNAIRE
To better understand your risk tolerance, investment goals, and financial planning needs, you will need to complete a questionnaire in preparation for our meeting. (Click here for the questionnaire)
3. INITIAL MEETING
The first meeting is our chance to listen to you and fully understand what you want to achieve. The information we obtain will indicate whether you could benefit from our services. This is also an opportunity for you to get to know us. In order for us to work together, we must pass four tests.
- Chemistry Test: Do we like each other?
- Minimum Assets / Income / Savings Rate Test
- Goal Test: Are your goals realistic?
- Value Test: Can we add value to what you are already doing?
4. INITIAL STRATEGY & IMPLEMENTATION MEETING
During this meeting, we provide a clear and concise analysis of your financial life, identifying both strengths and weaknesses. Additionally, we will provide you with a customized investment analysis, which outlines your investment objectives and risk tolerance. Finally, we will provide strategies, including investment recommendations, to help you pursue your financial goals.
5. ONGOING STRATEGY MEETINGS
Once we implement your plans, it is important to continue to meet at least once a year to monitor the progress and make any changes as we see fit.
STAY CONNECTED WITH RFN
There are a variety of different communication methods we use to keep you informed about your investment strategy, the markets, and our perspective on the economic environment. We also offer several channels you can use to reach out to us if you have questions, want to discuss your strategy, or simply want to update us on what’s happening in your life. We want to know what’s going on with you!
- Account View: Your personalized portal, Account View, is where you’ll find up-to-date information on your account and financial goals.
- WealthVision: Your financial planning portal allows you to check in on your financial plan and store important documents.
- Our Website: Here, we post videos, blogs, and articles to help you navigate the current economic environment and better understand our investment perspective, as well as your strategy.
- Social Media: Get to know our whole team as we post useful updates, educational videos, and articles to keep you up to date with the current market environment. Be sure to follow our pages!
- Email Sign-Up: Sign up to be on our mailing list to receive up to date reminders of important information.
- Newsletter: Look forward to our physical newsletter that comes right to your mailbox. Inside it we share important updates we think you should know.
- Meetings: We meet with you regularly so you can let us know of any changes in your life, and we can update your financial strategy. Depending on the complexity of your plan we may meet quarterly, semi-annually, or yearly. These meetings take place 1 of 3 ways, Phone, Virtual, or In Person.