Who Wants to Win $1,000?
Redwood Financial Network, a boutique wealth management firm is delighted to announce that they will be accepting the 7th annual $1,000 scholarship application.
This non-need based scholarship is open to any graduating high school senior who has intentions of attending college in the Fall of 2021.
Candidates will be judged on the academic and approximate 500-word essay. The question to be answered is
“What Does Financial Responsibility Mean To You?”
All applications must be submitted to Sunwook Jin via email (SJIN@REDWOODFN.COM). Please send no later than 5:00 pm on April 30, 2021.
You MUST include the following in the email:
- Write “Redwood Scholarship Application for 2021” in the subject line.
- Provide your name, date of birth, address, email address and the best phone # to reach you.
- Name of your High School.
- Proof of your GPA: Either copy of your transcript or a letter from a school official on the school’s letterhead.
- Future Academic Plans: Accredited Post-Secondary Institution.
- How did you hear about the scholarship?
- A 500-word essay (attach a word document)
Your applications will be reviewed by members of the Redwood Financial Network Judges Panel. 50% of the weighting of your application will be based on the answer to our essay question.