Many successful individuals and couples struggle to make sense of their retirement because they feel unsure about their current plan.
If the following questions keep you up at night, maybe it’s time for us to chat.
- Will I have enough money for retirement?
- Have I saved enough to live the way I want?
- Will I run out of money in my retirement years?
- Do I have a sound financial plan for my retirement?
- Am I invested in the right places?
- Am I paying too much in taxes?
- Will I be able to pass on some money to my kids upon death?
- How about some charities?
We believe it’s prudent, even necessary, to receive an independent second opinion on your overall retirement plan.
It’s easy to see why many successful families would welcome a second opinion if they found an advisor providing more thoughtful options.
THE BENEFITS OF AN OBJECTIVE SECOND OPINION
The real benefit of an independent second opinion is in getting your important questions answered. These are questions you should know the answers to, but you may not.
Here are some key questions we could answer:
- What is your proper asset allocation compared to the current asset allocation?
- What has been your return on your portfolio?
- How does your return compare to your projected return or of appropriate benchmarks?
- What is the actual cost of your investments?
- Is your rate of return enough to keep you ahead of inflation, so your money retains its purchasing power?
- Do you know your actual net worth?
- Can you retire earlier than you expected?
- What’s the minimum amount of risk you could take and still achieve your financial goals?
- How soon could you retire based?
- How much money do you need to save per month?
- How much money do you need to keep liquid in case of an emergency?
If you are like most, you are unlikely to have clear answers to these questions. But, unfortunately, that’s not a good thing because it’s impossible to judge the success of any investment strategy without knowing the answers to these most basic questions.
With all the changes that have taken place in the economy over the last few years, maybe it’s time you got the answers you need. We are here to help.
The Process Is Simple:
The first step is to schedule a no-pressure discovery call to talk about your overall objectives and for us to understand where you are financially at this point. Don’t worry; there is no charge for this meeting.
The second step is to create a comprehensive plan for your unique goals and objectives.
The final step is to keep your plan on track through regular and ongoing education.
Let’s take the first step of scheduling a no-pressure discovery call to determine whether or not we should move forward to the second step.