Are you an independent financial advisor or looking to become an independent financial advisor?
Redwood Financial Network Corp. (RFN) is a boutique wealth management firm currently located in Ohio (HQ), Florida and North Carolina. We are a Hybrid RIA firm offering securities through LPL Financial and advisory services through RFN (a separate entity from LPL Financial).
We would like to talk to you if you are looking for some or all of the followings:
- Want to be independent, yet being part of a network.
- Growing or looking to grow advisory services.
- Being able to look in the eye of your client and say “I work for you and not for a big wall street firm. And I don’t have a minimum sales goals or quotas”
- Joint work with other advisors on a split advisor ID.
- Sharing practice management or planning ideas with other like-minded advisors.
- Outsource RIA compliance.
- Access to LPL Financial.
- Business succession planning: Buy-Sell agreement, Practice acquisition, etc.
- Become an instant regional/multi-state player.
- In-sourcing investment strategy, construction, and execution by sharing revenue or flat monthly fee based on account size and scope of complexity.
- No minimum account size for your clients.
- Solicitation / Revenue sharing agreement can be achieved with attorneys, CPAs, or any person to become your solicitor and share advisory fee.
- Advisor directed advisory accounts
- Accounts on Discretionary
- Engage with clients to understand their current situation, goals and develop strategies based on their unique life experience and aspirations.
- Grow Financial Planning business
Let’s explore your options confidentially.