1. SCHEDULE A MEETING
The first step is to schedule an appointment.
2. RISK ASSESSMENT AND PLANNING QUESTIONNAIRE
To better understand your risk tolerance, investment goals, and financial planning needs, you will need to complete a questionnaire in preparation for our meeting. (Click here for the questionnaire)
3. INITIAL MEETING
The first meeting is our chance to listen to you and fully understand what you want to achieve. The information we obtain will indicate whether you could benefit from our services. This is also an opportunity for you to get to know us. In order for us to work together, we must pass four tests.
- Chemistry Test: Do we like each other?
- Minimum Assets / Income / Savings Rate Test
- Goal Test: Are your goals realistic?
- Value Test: Can we add value to what you are already doing?
4. INITIAL STRATEGY & IMPLEMENTATION MEETING
During this meeting, we provide a clear and concise analysis of your financial life, identifying both strengths and weaknesses. Additionally, we will provide you with a customized investment analysis, which outlines your investment objectives and risk tolerance. Finally, we will provide strategies, including investment recommendations, to help you pursue your financial goals.
5. ONGOING STRATEGY MEETINGS
Once we implement your plans, it is important to continue to meet at least once a year to monitor the progress and make any changes as we see fit.